Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Transferring

This past week I received my acceptance letter to the University of Minnesota. While I will miss CLU and the friends I have made there in the past two years I think that transferring is the best decision for me right now. Being abroad has really made me think about my own roots and how important they are, my responsibility to family and friends and where I truly belong. Being away from home has been hard and definitely made me stronger but I feel ready to do something with this new perspective and I feel like the best place to do so is home. At the U I plan to continue my studies of South Asia and hope to take on some sort of religious studies as well.

2 comments:

  1. We will definitely miss you and I hope you don't think that you can get away from us by simply being in Minnesota because I am definitely coming to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate! oh my goodness! im going to miss you so much!!! im like two seconds away from crying...well there's just one solution...im gonna have to move to minnesota.

    -Katie D.

    ReplyDelete